Lara House Bed and Breakfast Policies
We base our policies on industry standards.
- Lara House Bed and Breakfast is an adult-only B&B. Therefore, we are unable to accommodate children. Guests must be 18 years of age or older.
- The rates at Lara House Bed and Breakfast vary depending upon room, season, and holiday. All rates do include breakfast and wine/beer hour. Rates are subject to availability. All taxes and fees are in addition to quoted nightly rates. Maximum occupancy per room is 2 guests.
- Lara House Bed and Breakfast is a historic Bend, Oregon home; there is no elevator and there are stairs up to the front door.
- Reservations must be secured with a major credit card. We accept VISA, MasterCard and Discover. We do not accept personal or business checks. The deposit is the amount of the first night’s stay. All remaining balances are due in full at the time of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes must be received 14 days in advance to arrival date.
- Cancellations or changes to the reservation received within 14 days of the arrival date will be charged equivalent to 50% of the initial deposit.
- Cancellations received on the same day of arrival and/or no shows will be charged the entire deposit amount.
- Check-in time is from 4:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. If you require an alternative check-in time, please contact the Innkeeper to make arrangements prior to your arrival date for the access code. Early check-in times are subject to availability.
- Check-out time is at 11:00 a.m. on the day of your departure. Late departures, without prior approval by Innkeeper, are subject to a $25.00 charge.
Lost Keys and Damage:
- There will be a $25.00 fee for all keys lost or not returned. Any damage caused on the property will be added to the credit card charge.
- We love our dogs, but regretfully, we do not have the facilities to accommodate your pets.
100% Smoke-Free Environment:
- For the enjoyment of all guests, the Lara House Bed and Breakfast is a non-smoking property. A $100.00 fee will be charged for smoking indoors..
- Sorry, but due to the age of the Lara House Bed and Breakfast, no candles or incense are allowed in the rooms or on the premises.