Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, where you stay can make all the difference. If you are traveling for fun, you want your lodging to add to the uniqueness of your experience. And if you are traveling for business, having some of the comforts of home can make the trip more enjoyable. Staying at a bed and breakfast provides both—a unique experience with the comforts of home.
At Lara House Bed and Breakfast, you get much more than just a room. You get …
- A majestic 1910 historic craftsman home with an interesting history.
- A delicious multi-course breakfast that we can customize to meet any food allergies or dietary restrictions. We can also provide a to-go breakfast if your plans have you leaving the house before breakfast.
- Quiet, comfortable rooms with world-crafted furniture. There is no cookie-cutter decorating here; every room is unique.
- Hot coffee and tea service is available in the morning, and fresh fruit-infused water and fresh-baked cookies are available from late morning on—all of which can be enjoyed in our cozy common room, in a rocker on the front porch, or under an umbrella on the back deck.
- Social hour every day from 5 – 6 p.m. that includes local Bend craft beers and Pacific Northwest wines.
- An ideal location just a block and a half from downtown Bend restaurants and shops, and across the street from Drake Park and Mirror Pond where you can take a leisurely walk, learn a little history, or enjoy one of the many events that take place there.
- Guest refrigerator with complimentary bottled water and sodas for your enjoyment.
- Free Wi-Fi and on-site parking.
- Concierge service, providing staff recommendations for restaurants, shopping, and activities.
- Last but not least, the opportunity to meet and chat with other interesting guests like yourself.
If your vacation or business plans bring you to Bend, Oregon, we hope you will stay with us. At Lara House, you are always welcome.