Here in Bend during the winter there are so many fun adventures to go on and places to explore!
- From Ice Skating, hockey, curling, and all. The Pavilion is your spot to hang out! Located only a few minutes from the B&B.
- Tubing is one of our favorite activities! Mt. Bachelors Snowblast Tubing Park has 800 feet of snow to tub down! Hoodoo Autobahn offers full day tubing passes, so you can tub your heart out.
- Have you ever wanted to go on a Sled Dog Ride? Now you can on the Oregon Trail of Dreams through Mt. Bachelor. Stay warm and cozy while a team of sled dogs and professional musher take you on an adventure!
- Are you a Mountain Biker? Your season NEVER ends here in Bend! Rent a Fat Bike from Crows Feet Commons, The Hub Cyclery, Hutch’s, Pine Mountain Sports, and Sunriver Sports. The trails are endless!
Don’t forget! If you want to go on an adventure through a tour head over to Wanderlust Tours, our favorite tour company in Bend!
And last but not least the Sno-Parks are now open!!
- Virginia Meissner Sno-Park: Is one of the most popular trails. The Trailhead is equipped with a warming shelter and toilets.
- Wanoga Sno-Park: Is the best for sledding! This park also has many trails for fat bikes and is perfect for the non-ski crowds.
- Swampy Sno-Park: has 25 miles of trails to explore!
- Edison Butte Sno-Park: Has 24 miles of trails with two warming shelters. This is a great place to beat the crowds from Meissner and Swampy.
- Dutchman Flat Sno-Park: This is an extremely popular park right next to Mt. Bachelor.
- Skyliners Sno-Park: A beautiful 6.5mile hike to Tumalo Falls! This is one of our favorite hikes/snowshoeing adventures!
Mt. Bachelor Shuttle is now running! Don’t worry about driving yourself to the mountain. You can catch the shuttle at the Bend Park-N-Ride lot on SW Columbia St (3min from the B&B), at OSU Cascades, and at the Meissner sno-park.